I haven’t been doing much original blogging, relying mainly on “reblogging” type posts. After 7 ½ years of blogging, I guess you could say I feel the itch to change things up, but every time I attempt to change the look and feel of this blog, I circle back around to the current theme.
I changed up the header and body content fonts though. Did you notice?
Things I’m considering:
- Selling this domain
- Blogging daily
- Expanding beyond just “midlife men” to midlife issues in general
- Having a professional designer redo the site
- Migrating my content from Typepad to a Wordpress theme
What I will not consider:
- Including rants about any subject, but especially not about gender
- Becoming a “boomer” blog
- Adding Google Adsense ads (but, you are welcome to click on the Amazon image if you’re planning to buy stuff anyway.)
I consider this blog to be moderately successful in that it receives regular daily traffic (50 unique visits/day) and almost 200,000 page views to date.
If you have any thoughts or want to barter services, e.g. graphic design for online marketing services, please give me a shout.
Wishing all my readers a peaceful and prosperous New Year.